November 2010- Thanksgiving in Greer, Arizona with the Steele's

Thanksgiving in Greer! We weren't going to go but Wade thought since Ruby was just a few weeks old I could use the family interaction/distraction and he was right. It was very worth it even staying up at the Hoyt cabin freezing wasn't too bad.

This is a picture of the whole Steele clan taken by Kim but for some reason it won't save to my computer non-blurry (I've left it to figure that out and replace it later).
Savannah (taken by Kim-I don't know why this one works!!UGH!!) Love the picture though!
I was getting frustrated that I wasn't taking pictures so I sent my kids around with my camara and these are the hightlights of those.

Aftin

Felix



Abbie & Zoey




Savannah, Romney & Tatum



Abbie & Ruby


Findlay


Max & Wilson


Roms & Savannah


Scout, Mason & Tatum


Thanksgiving left overs
Tatum, Tony, Brooke, ?, Mike


Savannah, Romney, & Tatum















No comments: