December 2010- Christmas

We stayed home this Christmas and just had a slow relaxing weekend. I did get a new camera from Wade 'yeah!' but I was taking pictures on my old camera until I opened it. So the Christmas eve PJ shots are trapped in the old camera until I take it in to get them put on a CD to transfer onto the computer! There are also the cutest manger scene pictures from the play the kids put on but until then here are the few that I did get.
Ruby
Abigail dressed up for Christmas



These are from a few weeks before Christmas. Putting together a Christmas package for my parents who are on a mission in Brasil.







1 comment:

Emily and Ethan said...

You have been a busy girl with all this blogging! I Love the snow man picture, looks like the kids had lots of fun.