I loved your first day of school pictures!!! All of you kids are soooooooooooo beautiful and handsome! Thanks for keeping up your blog it helps to keep us from getting too homesick. xoxo
Amy- It sure was fun to catch up on your family. Cute kids getting older, fun activities, and WOW.... great job on the cake for Abbie! That's talent. Heather
When I downloaded the original I sharpened it and displayed Max life size. I was like OMG! He literally appeared to be sitting directly in front of me and looked as though I can reach out and touch him. He is so frickin' cute and good looking he took my breath away. I sat there for the longest staring at him and soaking up his good looks. I finally got up the courage and leaned close and gave him a big juicy kiss. The display is warm and smooth as silk and the clarity so good it seemed like Max came to life and I really kissed him and that blew me away. I felt really embarrassed and was afraid he was going to say something! I think Max is beautiful and very good looking so I decided to put him on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays. One of my favorite times of the day is when I get to spend time admiring his good looks and kissing him. It is like he is my own private boy.
4 comments:
I loved your first day of school pictures!!! All of you kids are soooooooooooo beautiful and handsome! Thanks for keeping up your blog it helps to keep us from getting too homesick. xoxo
Amy- It sure was fun to catch up on your family. Cute kids getting older, fun activities, and WOW.... great job on the cake for Abbie! That's talent.
Heather
WOW!!! It's been way too long..... the kids are so BIG! What a beautiful family!! We miss you guys!
I fell in love with this picture of Max!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjYKbrzFE8B9Hl9iPKNQQ428YTUqu8NxWk5cS9DAEJRIPT6KfxiGOhJ8q5vg_UXM8lyC7tubKw5-YFKeShGJGEwZHCC8DNALJ6xUtAFo4WOnLA3ur7aVh1nU1B7iaivo8F4X93Y7abM6Xs/s0/DSC_0416.JPG
When I downloaded the original I sharpened it and displayed Max life size. I was like OMG! He literally appeared to be sitting directly in front of me and looked as though I can reach out and touch him. He is so frickin' cute and good looking he took my breath away. I sat there for the longest staring at him and soaking up his good looks. I finally got up the courage and leaned close and gave him a big juicy kiss. The display is warm and smooth as silk and the clarity so good it seemed like Max came to life and I really kissed him and that blew me away. I felt really embarrassed and was afraid he was going to say something! I think Max is beautiful and very good looking so I decided to put him on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays. One of my favorite times of the day is when I get to spend time admiring his good looks and kissing him. It is like he is my own private boy.
Post a Comment