After I finished that last blog two more things came to mind about Max. I wanted to add that I love how Max watches out for others at school. I think that every year when I meet with Max's teacher I learn how he has voluteered to sit with the kid with peanut allergies so he won't be alone during lunch, stayed in from all recess' for the last month or so because a boy fell off of a basketball standard (he was standing on the hoop part and his brother pulled it down and he flew off onto his head) and cracked his skull so couldn't participate in ANY physical activity. I love that he is looking out for those in need of friends.

The other story about Max happened last Saturday. He was letting Wade & I sleep in and decided to make himself a cinnamon roll so he and Brady took some out of the freezer. On the bag it says done in 30 minutes so he got them out to cook for everyone. He put them in the MICROWAVE and after about 15 minutes he came up to tell me that smoke was coming out of the microwave. Well, today is Thursday and the smell is still with us!!! I think that we are probably going to have to get a new microwave and maybe have our cabinets that we just re-did when we moved in re-done as well!!! "You can have nice things or you can have kids:)~!" right dad.
The other story about Max happened last Saturday. He was letting Wade & I sleep in and decided to make himself a cinnamon roll so he and Brady took some out of the freezer. On the bag it says done in 30 minutes so he got them out to cook for everyone. He put them in the MICROWAVE and after about 15 minutes he came up to tell me that smoke was coming out of the microwave. Well, today is Thursday and the smell is still with us!!! I think that we are probably going to have to get a new microwave and maybe have our cabinets that we just re-did when we moved in re-done as well!!! "You can have nice things or you can have kids:)~!" right dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment