In the beginning....
I was suppose to have this blog up and running by the time school started. Two weeks late is not too bad I guess. The kiddos started school August 31st. Savannah is in 6th grade in middle school, Max is in 3rd, & Brady is in afternoon Kindergarten. (Abigail just gets to hang out with me). They are all doing great. Savannah has already had two cross country meets and she also started her first job. I'll post some first day of school pics when I get a chance.
1 comment:
Lucky Abigail to get her Momma all to herself for a couple of hours a day. Savannah, Papa Jim and I would love to see you in action so at least share some pictures and tales with us so we feel closer. And Max, how's scouts. Are you preparing to be my next EAGLE? Need you here to make bread with me this morning. I did get you a big bucket of our special wheat AND sent out an SOS for another STONEWHEAT GRINDER for you to use. It does make it taste different doesn't it? CTR all my cuties! Love Grammy Shirlyn
Post a Comment